2nd crash need to id and source parts for the camera

Reaction score
1st crash detached 2 wires, black and grey from the camera to the drone body, repairs were successful. 2nd crash, same sitch and now would like to id the 2 tiny connectors for replacement and fab wire connectors to alow more travel in the event of crash 3, basically put wire connectors in the body of these 2 wires to prevent them fronm breaking off in the housing as has happened twice now. Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi

1st crash detached 2 wires, black and grey from the camera to the drone body, repairs were successful. 2nd crash, same sitch and now would like to id the 2 tiny connectors for replacement and fab wire connectors to alow more travel in the event of crash 3, basically put wire connectors in the body of these 2 wires to prevent them fronm breaking off in the housing as has happened twice now. Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi

Have you looked here, really has a lot of info and parts. Don't worry about the pro if that is not what you have, it has tabs at the top to select.

DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips - Phantom Help

Go to page 18 on the DJI phantom forum

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan