1st Person in Calgary to get Phantom 4 from my dealer

Let me tell you a little about the "drone rules" in Canada.
I do have registration with FAA and my P3A has sticker for it. I have no problem flying in the US. But in Canada, I need more info to not violate the law here. I saw a YouTube video from Rotary Park. But I think it a little close to airport.

Sent from my D6616 using Tapatalk

I do have registration with FAA and my P3A has sticker for it. I have no problem flying in the US. But in Canada, I need more info to not violate the law here. I saw a YouTube video from Rotary Park. But I think it a little close to airport.

Sent from my D6616 using Tapatalk

Same rules apply for flying near airports in Canada, 5miles (9km) or contact the ATC if you want to fly closer... Here's the basic recommendations from Transport Canada.

http://www.tc.gc.ca/media/documents..._for_flying_your_drone_safely_and_legally.pdf

If you need more info, here's a flow chart.

http://www.tc.gc.ca/media/documents...-_Find_out_if_you_need_permission_from_TC.pdf

To sum it up, common sense and curtousy when flying will keep you out of trouble while flying in Canada ;)

Last edited:
How was your experience with Multirotorheli? I live on the east coast and purchased mine from them on March 24 but I'm still waiting for delivery. They seem like a good dealership from my email correspondence thus far.
They are great to deal with, they called me as soon as the P4 came in. I would definitely deal with again.

Excellent. Looking forward to flying my first time next next, hopefully.

How was your experience with Multirotorheli? I live on the east coast and purchased mine from them on March 24 but I'm still waiting for delivery. They seem like a good dealership from my email correspondence thus far.
i have been doing business with multirotorheli for three years.nabil provides great service.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl