1st Person in Calgary to get Phantom 4 from my dealer

Reaction score
So picked up my P4, two extra batteries and a tablet sunshade from my dealer Multirotorheli and they said I was the first to pickup. Other than Apple customers I may be the first and I am most likely the only person in our town of Strathmore. Charging the remote and battery, then firmware update time, beautiful day and I may not get a chance to fly today

So picked up my P4, two extra batteries and a tablet sunshade from my dealer Multirotorheli and they said I was the first to pickup. Other than Apple customers I may be the first and I am most likely the only person in our town of Strathmore. Charging the remote and battery, then firmware update time, beautiful day and I may not get a chance to fly today
Hello hope you will post your flite times and range?fly safe

Congrats, enjoy and I hope it works out for you.

My condolences if half of what I read about the P4 here is true.

Reactions: Silverwingflinx
Wait and see. May be skewed data with early disappointments running higher than or semingly higher than satisfied customers.

I live in Reddeer if your interested in the new V2 fpvlr antenna?

Hello hope you will post your flite times and range?fly safe
Well please bear with me on the learning curve... I charged up one of my batteries & used it to get firmware update, calibrate compass/imu and do initial first flight. There was 82% battery when I went to fly and there was 48% when I shut it down. It was in beginner mode and I got 9 minutes flight time, flying a whopping 832 metres .

Reactions: Silverwingflinx
Well please bear with me on the learning curve... I charged up one of my batteries & used it to get firmware update, calibrate compass/imu and do initial first flight. There was 82% battery when I went to fly and there was 48% when I shut it down. It was in beginner mode and I got 9 minutes flight time, flying a whopping 832 metres .
Yes keep me up dated thax.

I live in Reddeer if your interested in the new V2 fpvlr antenna?
I want to get comfortable with the bird before I look at any more purchases. I will say those antennae look goofy and don't know if I would put them on my rc... But you ever know, I look a little goofy too

I want to get comfortable with the bird before I look at any more purchases. I will say those antennae look goofy and don't know if I would put them on my rc... But you ever know, I look a little goofy too
Yes no worries I am in no hurry.just seen DBS mods do a battery mod on the p4 35 mins fly time sooooo nice.i did a battery mod to my p3 have 5 of them modded just got back from a 29 min flite sweet.eehh

Congrats man!!! Enjoy

Sorry for off topic.
I just travel and stay here in Calgary for a few day, so I don't know about drones rules here as in the US.
I would like to ask is it safe to flight if I follow standard rules for drones? Thanks in advanced.

Sorry for off topic.
I just travel and stay here in Calgary for a few day, so I don't know about drones rules here as in the US.
I would like to ask is it safe to flight if I follow standard rules for drones? Thanks in advanced.

Flying rules are pretty much the same in Canada as they are in the USA. Common sense prevails in most cases!

Sorry for off topic.
Let me tell you a little about the "drrone rules" in the US. In 2012, the FAA got together and formed the Modernization Act of 2012 which eventually said "Don't fly UASs".

There is an exemption in there under section 333 which allows you to use for commercial use but generally off the cuff is 400 feet, stay in VISUAL Line of sight (VLOS) or LOS (Line of sight) which are massively different things and I am actually not sure which (anyone?), 5 miles from airport (actually with a sliding scale of altitude allowance up to 1.5), they also include helipads and stuff like that so carry around Hover and B4UFLY because, and I've seen it, you don't want to be flying and you see a helicopter tell a bunch of people they are in violation of FAA law. I was at a field where we fly all the time and the airport is nowhere near. These were seasons RC fliers including planes and they just shut everyone down and people brought their stuff in (I didn't have anything up at the time) and a ground cop gave us a whole speech about how they don't care that we have an FAA very and if he sees us flying out three again, he will confiscate whatever he finds.

That kind of bizarre behavior is to be expected if you are not in an open area.

Anyhow, I'm the friendly neighborhood, non-sensical long winded poster.

How was your experience with Multirotorheli? I live on the east coast and purchased mine from them on March 24 but I'm still waiting for delivery. They seem like a good dealership from my email correspondence thus far.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.