1st P4P flight ever, running newest firmware, few app bugs

Reaction score
Hi all, coming from a P2V+ and took the P4P out first time today.
Aircraft ran flawlessly, but come across a few buggy things on the app.

Running iPhone iOS11 / iPhone6+ with updated GO4 app, things noted.

1. In Point of Interest mode vision from the camera flipped upside down completely and the recorded file is upside down?

2. Pano mode, was initially available and I took two panos. I changed battery on AC and went to take more but pano mode disappeared from the options (didn't try a phone restart)?

3. Pano mode, I was expecting the files taken to be stitched together automatically by the software, but this was not the case and I just ended up with the single shot .jpg files on the disk?

Any help on these issues would be great

Last edited:
#3. Hit the play button bellow the camera setting on main display while the AC is on. Click on the picture taken with the pano to stitch it.

#2. It always default to camera single mode when the AC is turned back on.

#1. I need to test my AC if it has this problem. Others have reported similar problem and downgraded firmware to fix it. If I have the same problem then I just wait for the next upgrade.

Thanks speed so your saying #3 the stitching actually doesn't happen automatically and you have to hit the play button? Is there a instruction manual somewhere that describes the process? Been having some trouble getting some good auto stitching results in PS too, might just be the image I took though.

I just put my pano original folders back onto the microSD card and put it back into the AC fired it up and GO4 to see if I could stitch it after, but apparently they don't let yo do that?

Also noticed that the drone wouldn't let me take a pano while on the ground which is interesting.

#2 What is camera single mode? I don't quite understand, first flight pano option was listed under timed shot, but after the battery change while in the air I just went to the same menu and the pano option under timed shot had disappeared.

You can stitch while AC is up or on the ground. You may want to remove DJI go and re download. Do a hard reboot on your iphone when done. Single mode is just one of the options where you find pano mode along with burst and timed.

Search you tube for pano, for spark, mavic, or phantom 4. Not a whole lot for phantom yet but they are similar in function.

Also speed is it possible to do bracketed photos while in pano mode? So 3 images at -1, 0 +1, then the camera would move to next frame take another 3 etc

Also speed is it possible to do bracketed photos while in pano mode? So 3 images at -1, 0 +1, then the camera would move to next frame take another 3 etc

Sorry, over my head on this one. I took my test panos in auto mode. It does not allow you to set camera settings for the individual shot that makes up the pano. You can however do some editing on the individual shots that where taken on the sd card. Stitch the edited photos on another photo editor.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94