10mbps vs 6mbps on the same P3P

Reaction score
I have both the old w323 with GL300A radio and new w323a with GL300B radio. I noticed that the fpv live view picture quality is much better on the new one, but I remember thats how it used to be on the old one before I updated to 1.4.1.
I did bind the GL300B radio to my w323 and the picture quality was great, just the same as it was on the w323a. When I use the GL300A radio I cannot set 10mbps in manual settings on the live view and even in automatic mode there is a big difference, mainly lots of pixelation...

Anyone know how I can get back the full 10mbps on the old GL300A?

I don't think any pixellation is due to the reduced mbps.
An important difference between the two controller versions is that one puts less stress on the tablet because it handles more of the fpv video processing. Not sure which is which though!

A few weeks ago I started getting some pixellation (Nexus 7) and this seemed to fix it.
You probably have one on an old camera lead.
IMG_3029.jpg

IMG_3028.jpg

It would make sense if the GL300B would have the worse picture, but it has the better picture. Everyone is saying that the GL300A still had the video processor.
I'm using the same ipad and cable on both units, so it would be strange if the cable was not working right on one of them.

I don't ever remember seeing the 10mbps option on the older radio, but I definitely do remember that the picture was never this bad betore.

I have wondered the differences between the GL300A / GL300B / GL300C for a while .. No one seems to really have a definitive answer.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl