P3 Firmware θεμα με μεταδοση εικονας

Reaction score
hello everybody!! shortly ive became an owner of a p3a drone and feelin fully satisfied with it. but im very disapointed with the fpv signal in dji go app.
from the first meters away from me the image transmition is completely unstable. same thing that happens with digital signal loss on tvs.

when i started usin dji go a firmware update was available (v. 1.11.20) so i procced by doin it before any kind of flight. im usin a dji compatitible tablet; samsung galaxy tab a only for that purpose (no other apps that may cause dji go app failure).

looked on yt for any kind of solution and somebody from dji was suggesting "dji pilot" as an alternative solution to fpv problems. searched for it and it seems that its a ghost app because nowhere i cant find it. somebody told me to try litchi app. i cant pay €26 for something that i cant try it and i dont know if it will work with my equipment.

need help because i cant fly my drone unless i find a solution with fpv.

thanks in advance
xrider

Last edited:
Try signing out of app. close app. and reopening everything. it works for some. Good luck!

Δοκιμάστε να αποσυνδεθείτε από την εφαρμογή. κλείσιμο εφαρμογής. και ξανανοίγοντας τα πάντα. λειτουργεί για μερικούς. Καλή τύχη!

ive tryied that.. tried with other devices and usb cables.. tried to uninstall and reinstall the app.. same things happen.. dont know what else to do and as you see i dont trust the app as is to fly my drone.. thanks for your time and sorry for the non- english querry.. :/

searched in many websites and found out that dji hasnt updated correctly its apps as a result dji go and dji go 4 apps to have big bugs as in mine case for example.. just take a look what people are complainin about in these two apps at play store... i feel helpless..
dont find any logical explanation for why dji let so many people facin so many troubles... there have been serious disconections with no reason and drones were ready to make a freefall as a result owners to lose their money.. so simple.. and so unfair..

searched in many websites and found out that dji hasnt updated correctly its apps as a result dji go and dji go 4 apps to have big bugs as in mine case for example.. just take a look what people are complainin about in these two apps at play store... i feel helpless..
dont find any logical explanation for why dji let so many people facin so many troubles... there have been serious disconections with no reason and drones were ready to make a freefall as a result owners to lose their money.. so simple.. and so unfair..
Yes. Unfair. I don't understand DJI. WHY? I I have phantom 4. mine works ok.

if you wish to stay safe just abort any kind of update.. search on the net what users say about it and after procced with the updates...

Reactions: chrismatthewssr
hi again.. i think that ive fixed the fpv by changin the rc channel band.. but.. during flight the back lights turned from green into red.. lost every satellite signal and turned into atti mode.. is that from the dji go app?? whats goin on??
ps. before what has happened with atti mode.. ive turned the switch to f mode where the options follow me etc are popin up.. nothin has happened.. im really worrin of what is goin on..

any kind of help would be welcome

I do best with the rc picking it’s own channel. If you don’t have satellites, it will not work in F mode. Something is very wrong and I wish someone else could help you.

If you can post your flight records from your drone, I know there are people on this form that can help you find the answers.

okay.. found where are the intelligent flight modes.. anyway.. how can you find out that the second hand drone that you ve got has fallen or sth like that?? im livin far away from services and i cannot go to ask help from a drone tech.. pop up messages in bold red color sayin "compass error" isnt so good sight dont you think?? i still cant find out what is goin on.. is a lag in the app or is sth happenin with the drone??

thanks a lot.. im lookin the logs to find out whats wrong.. nothing till now.. will search again tomorrow..

thanks a lot for your time..

okay.. ive downloaded flight logs.. but i cannot have access at them on my computer.. any ideas of what kind of program do i have to use??

okay.. ive downloaded flight logs.. but i cannot have access at them on my computer.. any ideas of what kind of program do i have to use??

Post #10 explains that. For the txt file from the mobile device, upload to the PhantomHelp website as described. For the DAT files off the aircraft, upload to Dropbox or similar and post a link here, or analyze them yourself with the software described in the same link.

guys.. i need help.. ive oppened some .dats.. but there are many errors and compass fails.. dont know if there is a prob with the compass or sth else.. where can i send a .rar package with the logs to tell me if my drone is safe to fly or it maybe needs to be serviced??
ps. already dont feel very well.. :(

ive downloaded the flight logs and i see many "compass stuck" .. how can i know if the compass its okay?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez