Drone Deploy and P4Pv2

Reaction score
I am very needy of some quick help. I recently reloaded Drone Deploy for a mission this Monday. My account opens, I made my plan, I completed all the Advanced options. I ran the Simulated flight and it worked fine. I went out for a test and I cannot get the app to connect to the drone. There is this blue button in the lower right corner and the label “Connect Drone” but nothing happens when I push the button. It does not change color from the light blue or anything. I can’t get any help at Drone Deploy. You need to pay for that. Is anyone familiar with this issue? I really need help.

I am very needy of some quick help. I recently reloaded Drone Deploy for a mission this Monday. My account opens, I made my plan, I completed all the Advanced options. I ran the Simulated flight and it worked fine. I went out for a test and I cannot get the app to connect to the drone. There is this blue button in the lower right corner and the label “Connect Drone” but nothing happens when I push the button. It does not change color from the light blue or anything. I can’t get any help at Drone Deploy. You need to pay for that. Is anyone familiar with this issue? I really need help.
I can't count the number of drone enthusiasts (one) in the four groups I wrote to this week in desperate need of help. But since I solved the mystery by myself, I thought I would share with everyone what I discovered. First, if you have opened Drone Deploy after you have connected your drone and controller, you need to unplug the screen and plug it back in. Second you need to shut down DJI GO 4. The two apps are not compatible. But the drone may still try to auto connect with GO 4, so for these missions that required me to use Drone Deploy, I had to uninstall GO 4 until my missions were done. Worked perfectly after that.

Reactions: DoomMeister
Glad you were able to resolve the issue you were having.

Any chance you also posted your query in the Commercial Drone Pilots Forum forum? They most likely deal more with Drone Deploy than most members in this forum. They are one of our sister forums.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klik4d