DJI Ban in Connecticut

Reaction score
Well, It looks like my state (Connecticut) is going to be the first to ban DJI products. For those that are not aware, please pass this on. As an owner of 2 P4P's upgraded for remote ID, this would be very bad on funds.
The email is from Cloud city drones, which is located in Rhode Island, and I purchase from them.

Attachments

• AT&T Yahoo Mail - Cloud City - Chinese manufactured drone ban.pdf
    258.3 KB · Views: 56
  • Sad
Reactions: shammel00
Sounds like Connecticut is following in Florida’s footsteps.

We are returning to the days of McCarthyism. Only now all Chinese drones are used to covertly spy on America (NOT!!!).

Our lawmakers in all levels of government need to stop drinking the Koolaide with CCP hallucinagenics. I’m still waiting to be shown irrefutable proof of the claims that these drones phone home to China. All I have heard are out and out lies concocted by bureaucrats and lobbyists.

• Sad
Reactions: shammel00
I believe there is a Chinaguy and a Chinagirl behind every bush spying on us. They need to find how a once hard working productive country can backslide so quickly. Best to only buy drones Made in USA if they may not fly well but guaranteed to come with a bunch of hype and double talk.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak