Zombie Walk 2019

Different,,hope I don't wake up to that,,the headless guy very cool.
Thanks for sharing

So is the aircraft flying over people?

Reactions: skymonkey
So is the aircraft flying over people?

yes and I was exactly 30 meters as the rule says, with all the permits in hand, here in Brazil is Anac, Anatal and Decea, all authorized (when it seemed closer it is because I used zoom ;-))

yes and I was exactly 30 meters as the rule says, with all the permits in hand, here in Brazil is Anac, Anatal and Decea, all authorized (when it seemed closer it is because I used zoom ;-) )

Do you have permit to fly over people? The 30 meters refers to distance from people that are not part of your crew, NOT 30 meters above.
You’re great at your craft and would like to keep watching your videos but following and understanding the rules is very important to the people below and our future.

Do you have permit to fly over people? The 30 meters refers to distance from people that are not part of your crew, NOT 30 meters above.
You’re great at your craft and would like to keep watching your videos but following and understanding the rules is very important to the people below and our future.

who hired me was the RPC affiliate of the network Globo: Zombie Walk já é tradição no carnaval curitibano - G1 Paraná - vídeos - Catálogo de Vídeos

I had posters informing them of drone flights, now if they took the signature of each staff, I do not know how to say it, but if they were fantasized they thought they knew they would pass on the TV and they would be flown by drone ;-)

More details I can give you the email from them, because I really can not say.

And of the images I made of drone use so far only 2 :-(

At least I used it on my channel since they released it :)

Reactions: skymonkey
who hired me was the RPC affiliate of the network Globo: Zombie Walk já é tradição no carnaval curitibano - G1 Paraná - vídeos - Catálogo de Vídeos

I had posters informing them of drone flights, now if they took the signature of each staff, I do not know how to say it, but if they were fantasized they thought they knew they would pass on the TV and they would be flown by drone ;-)

More details I can give you the email from them, because I really can not say.

And of the images I made of drone use so far only 2 :-(

At least I used it on my channel since they released it :)

bronis, I am not a drone police just a drone enthusiast, I don't issue citations, just advice and guidance although at times not asked for, all in the best interest of our passion.
I assumed that flying over people was illegal as a general rule. I was wrong and I apologize for calling you out.
I have looked up the rules in Brazil and was very surprised to find out that you can legally fly over people with their consent as you explained that you did. I am sure a lot of us here in the USA would love to go by those same set of rules.
Here is an Unofficial Translation of the Brazilian "General Requirements For Unmanned Aircraft Of Civilian Use https://www.anac.gov.br/en/drones/files/rbac-e-no-94-amdt-00-english.pdf
Here is the DECEA (FAA) drone website DRONE (RPAS) - Departamento de Controle do Espaço Aéreo (DECEA)
Keep the videos coming my friend!!!

bronis, I am not a drone police just a drone enthusiast, I don't issue citations, just advice and guidance although at times not asked for, all in the best interest of our passion.
I assumed that flying over people was illegal as a general rule. I was wrong and I apologize for calling you out.
I have looked up the rules in Brazil and was very surprised to find out that you can legally fly over people with their consent as you explained that you did. I am sure a lot of us here in the USA would love to go by those same set of rules.
Here is an Unofficial Translation of the Brazilian "General Requirements For Unmanned Aircraft Of Civilian Use https://www.anac.gov.br/en/drones/files/rbac-e-no-94-amdt-00-english.pdf
Here is the DECEA (FAA) drone website DRONE (RPAS) - Departamento de Controle do Espaço Aéreo (DECEA)
Keep the videos coming my friend!!!

thanks for understanding, sorry if I answered rude, is that a lot of people criticize me there without even knowing it, although the legislation here is actually more lenient than in the United States.

I had posters and they said that they would announce in the sound cars, the presence of the drones, the posters I saw one or the other, few I confess, and about the announcement, at the time filming and such, I did not really notice if it was announced or not informing you know, but I believe that yes, just as they had signs informing that anyone who was there would be subject to appear on TV.

thanks for understanding, sorry if I answered rude, is that a lot of people criticize me there without even knowing it, although the legislation here is actually more lenient than in the United States.

I had posters and they said that they would announce in the sound cars, the presence of the drones, the posters I saw one or the other, few I confess, and about the announcement, at the time filming and such, I did not really notice if it was announced or not informing you know, but I believe that yes, just as they had signs informing that anyone who was there would be subject to appear on TV.

It’s all good, next time someone pulls a skymonkey on you you for flying over people I’ll set them straight. [emoji41]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72