Zenmuse H3-3D Gimbal Issue with/without GCU

Reaction score
Ok so here's my issue.

I have a P2 V2 that I had been using with a Zen Muse H3-3D gimbal and Gopro 3. Bought it as a package deal on Black Friday with upgraded motors.

My buddy crashed mine and when it crashed it shorted out the gimbal. I took it to a repair place here in MD, and they said it was trashed.

I visited my girlfriend in FL and bought a new zen muse gimbal h3-3d. I opened the box and now there's a GCU unit in there with a ton of wiring and no instructions.

Do I have the wrong one or can I use it without that GCU?

I have it installed and it's not doing anything. It powers up, but doesn't do the neutral alignment and all I can hear is the motors doing a soft whine. It powers the Gopro fine but no response from the gimbal at all.

I also bought this kit on Amazon for FPV. http://www.amazon.com/DJI-Phantom-Flysi ... ql_qh_dp_t

I got the kit and it was different that I ordered. All the parts were accurate except the screen mounting hardware. No big deal, I figured out how to assemble the new mount in 20 minutes.

After installing this system that is supposed to be solderless, including the iOSD mini and the AVL85 transmitter and reciever with the connection board, everything works fine. However I can't get the gimbal to function at all even with the above set up disconnected. If the gimbal would work, I would be set.

Any Ideas?

I have had several different replies. And as hooked up without the GCU, the unit doesn't work.

Any other ideas?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl