Zenmuse H3-2D Pitch Not Working on P2

Reaction score
Gimbal is turned on and the knob works in the dji program but when I actually try to use it nothing happens.

Gimbal may randomly go all the way right and all the way left hitting itself multiple times sporadically (not related to the controller pitch.)

Anyone have any advice?

Hook it up and calibrate it.

What version of gimbal software are you on?

I'm on the latest version. Is there a video or instructions somewhere on how to calibrate it?

Also currently the gimbal just shakes uncontrollably for 5 seconds and decides to film the ground. Won't stay level. Any suggestions?

I'll try to write something up tomorrow for ya. Gotta get to bed :)

JoeButch said:
I'm on the latest version. Is there a video or instructions somewhere on how to calibrate it?

Also currently the gimbal just shakes uncontrollably for 5 seconds and decides to film the ground. Won't stay level. Any suggestions?

I suspect your gimbal shaking is due to no camera being mounted. The Zenmuse is calibrated to have the weight of GoPro3 mounted in cradle.

To calibrate -> Asst software -> Basic -> RC. On right side of page you'll see X1 & X2 cal - click start and move your gimbal lever SLOWLY back and forth a couple of times then click finish.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl