Zenmuse H3-2D lever and gimbal limits

I don't have an external gimbal controller. I didn't like the messiness of the PMU / etc so I installed the upgrade board. Nice and clean and all works great. But to upgrade the gimbal I use the NAZA v2 software as shown in my screenshot. Wonder how I get later than 1.4?

under what lid ? when i plug my laptop in i can only plug into the phantom and the soft wear for the gimbal says not connected all the tim a but when i open up the phantom software its connected..one thing why do we all have to go out and buy new knobs to control the bloody thing when we have forked out £200-250 for the **** gimbal ????

If you have the new mainboard (upgrade kit) you don't need to use the gimbal software, just the Naza assistant.

Another issue with the lever is when you change the gopro capture settings Wide <-> Normal
In Wide mode props are easier to appear in frame than in Normal

Also, I spoke with DJI. If you have the upgrade board, the 1.8 firmware is not yet available. It's being handled out of Hong Kong and they're waiting for the firmware update to hit Naza. My newly installed knob is EXACTLY what the doctor ordered, so I'm happy now.

But in that gimbal the inclination doesn't depend on the Phantom inclination, right? If so, what you need to do is to point your gimbal more towards the land. In any other way the camera angle will be varying every time yo move the quad forward or when it does it itself to compensate for the wind.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl