And Here's Mine: Fireman In The Sky Productions

There's some family video mixed in with the drone footage... birthdays, holidays, etc... but nothing I care if anyone sees... and really nothing I could imagine anyone who doesn't know the participants wanting to see. :)

I use both Litchi and Autopilot for most of my videos... it depends on what's needed to get something close to the shot/sequence I have in my head. Sometimes that works out... sometimes it doesn't. :) But it's getting easier and I'm making fewer really stupid mistakes.

Gotta tell you... I really love this stuff! It's so much fun... all of it... from the planning to the flight design to the actual flying to the post-production work. It's a real "time machine". The hours just fly by (no pun) when I'm working on a project. :)

I've learned a lot from reading these forums and look forward to continuing that practice.

All the best...

Tim

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Gilson_Konter
Ok i haven't seen any post to share everyone's youtube channel or videos so we all can watch each others videos as they post them. My channel is Brad Run.
Ok i haven't seen any post to share everyone's youtube channel or videos so we all can watch each others videos as they post them. My channel is Brad Run.
Here is mine: cinquinamedia

Cinquinamedia

My YouTube Channel is JDG Design. I mostly have videos of various personal projects. I uploaded my first Phantom 3 4K video today (only uploaded in 1080, need to play around with some different video editing solutions).

JDG Design

Travelig for the last month and think I have caught up to everyone new. Please subscribe to My Channel and message me if you don't see me in yours

Most recent video. Goes to show good things can happen when oh travel with your P3P.

Last edited by a moderator:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart