Very cool idea!!

Here is my youtube channel: ThomvanAlphen
Take a look if you want. Likes and subscriptions are very appreciated.

I will sub everybody back! Send me a message if i forget!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Gilson_Konter
I have been traveling with my P3P and posting short videos to YouTube. I would really appreciate your subscription to help me get over that 100 subscriber hump. Happy to return the favor.

My Channel

I will put a link to my channel too... Apart from my P4 I am airline pilot, so I will be uploading videos mainly form the air :p

cayalag

Guys how do you get your link to your youtube channel through your name all i can get it through is the url link?

When you write your comment in the text box if you look above you'll see icons to make text BOLD, UNDERLINED etc... look for the CHAIN icon, this lets you add a URL to certain text in your comment.

Hi guys, I'm new here. I have had a YouTube channel for ages but was just a viewer, never a video creator but I am now starting to do videos from my travels. I'm touring around Europe with my wife and our Labrador. I have done some "normal" videos with a camera but recently I got a DJI P3 4K and I love it!

I have only uploaded 1 drone video "My First Test Flight" but there will be more, I hope you like it :)

Please let me know what you think of the video, I like to know feedback both good and bad and any tips.

I see people's videos on here and they're amazing, some people are so talented! I love their videos! Let's connect and we'll all learn something.

You can connect with me on:
YouTube
Instagram
marcWbass.com

Come say hi :)

I know I'm late to this post but my channel is listed below. I create clips that include Drone tutorials, reviews of new products and aerial footage of spooky or interesting locations. Please visit, comment and subscribe and I'll be sure to do the same. Thanks

www.youtube.com/dronevalley1

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor