YouTube Live on P4P

AJC

Reaction score
Hello Folks,

I am testing the Live Broadcast on YouTube and wonder if it ever gets any better that 720P? It looks pretty crappy at 720P. Anyone else get 1080P or higher resolution? Thanks for your help.

Anthony

Negative. On the PC screen.

Make sure you use 5.8Ghz. Higher frequencies can send more data, easier. Make sure you are flying 5.8ghz AUTO, and not fixed on 4 mbps. On auto you'll get better quality at short distances at full 10mbps. See if these tips help and report back..

John,

Thanks for the suggestions. I believe I am already on those settings. I notice that when I select Live Feed (like YouTube) the mbps reverts to 4mbps from 10. Either way, I will double check the settings again and report back on the next go. Thanks!

Drop your expectations of live stream quality. It's the nature of it. If you can get a 720 feed with no skipping or freezing throughout, you're doing well.

Reactions: AJC and John Locke
Drop your expectations of live stream quality. It's the nature of it. If you can get a 720 feed with no skipping or freezing throughout, you're doing well.
Thanks. That seems to be the case. 720P max regardless of any settings changes in Go. On to the next project! Carry on!

Reactions: Loz

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z