Your current flight records

Reaction score
Hey guys Just would like to see every ones flight records stats I'm impressed with mine so far running P3A and P4P currently
. soon I'll add an inspire into the fleet

d1a4a0a771afc86af412a98008d030ca.jpg
616bb92e52ca9cdb3e138af9fd41d685.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

How are some of you changing your meters to feet? For instance, some of you have max altitude in meters and some of you have it in feet. Mine is currently set at meters and I can't figure out where to change it..

Disregard. I just found it in the DGIGO4

- 3 dots upper right
- 3 dots all the way on bottom

= option to change ;)

Reactions: SCAerialPhotography
IMG_0036[1].PNG
Still can't figure out the growth of value thing. "Only a 1 ??" Guess I'm not a good pilot

I'm a new pilot with the phantom 3 standard. Love flying it and taking videos and pics with it. I just recently found how to view the flight list. And don't understand the growth of value. Sometimes just fly around, other times I'm hard on the throttle as to say, drive it like you stole it. Lol can someone explain what growth of value is and the other items on that page? And why I cannot view the pictures that are next to the flight list themselves?

Reactions: SCAerialPhotography
Ok so how did you guys put your pictures of your flight records on here? I clicked the plus sign to the right, added a picture and it wanted to post a web address for the picture

Forgive the "nooby-ness", but is that flight log built into the DJIGo app? If not, where does it come from?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart