Wrecked drone in need of parta

Reaction score
Hi. I have a phantom 4 that I crashed into a tree and the road stopped it. Long story short, I did a lot of damage to the gimble. I have all the parts except I need a new circuit board for the camera. Depicted in the attached photo. Looking for someone that has wrecked their drone and want to sell me the parts I need.
ATTACH]

Attachments

• 1522441307512.jpg
    1522441307512.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 132
Photo isn't attached bud.

I am also looking for parts information. My P4 standard took a dive from about 10 feet and the small white clips that cover a wire port where the legs join the body came off. Didn't notice it then and now can't find them. Can I get these anywhere? Seem to be a cover for wires that extend down into the legs. still flys but I'm concerned that the wires are exposed. I cou
drone leg cover.jpeg
ld use duct tape but i'd rather use the right parts if they are available.

Those are not available anywhere, I missed was looking for them. They only come with a new set of landing gear.

Hope this post helps you find it. Mine is the sensor board for the camera.

Thanks. I see what you mean. The landing gear seems to be detachable but there appears to be wiring inside. Not sure if that is a big deal or can be a DIY job?

yes, the wires are your antennas for the drone. They are important..... however when you buy a new set of landing gear they come with the new wires. You have to disconnect the gimbal from the drone and there are 4 wires attached with little gold connectors. They need to be disconnected, then they should be able to be pulled through the landing gear mounts. However, if you want to do it the easy way. order new landing gear, keep it just in case of another crash, and then just use the doors that came with it. LOL. I hope this helps. I have had the drone completely torn down all the way to the core. I had to replace the body.

As a side note, I think i figured a fix for my problem, except I was trying it today, dropped the camera with the cable attached, and I tore the cable. I am so mad at myself.

I see what you mean. I checked on line and the landing gear seems cheap and readily available. But as you suggested, I can get a set and use the clips without changing the gear and have the spare gear if the current ones go bad. Great advice: Thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TK-62119