Why size doesn't matter

Thx, doing that tonight...
I have a P4P+ and typically I get 22 - 26 minutes landing at 30%. More than enough time to get some good shots.
I have 3 batteries, so if need be, I could fly for an hour, just landing twice to refuel.
I'm not one of those pilots that fly out of LOS either. (Not saying you are.) I have no interest in antenna boosters or distance range increasers.
Look at your flight logs to see flight time.

Flight log huge help. I'm such a noob. Funny thing is I have at them plenty of times but not for these trial runs.

The dim display I'm sure one day could lead to pilot error.
I also have an Inspire 1 which the latest app update has rendered my Ipad useless. 1-2 second delay in video feed and it always was dim. I am getting a Crystal Sky monitor for it. I just have to wonder if the obsolescence of the ipad is coincidental.....Hmmm.
But, if I have to buy a new monitor, it's going to be a bright one, designed for minimal latency.

How much is the crystal display and other than ios what display ( tablet )would you use ? The air 2 is incredibly expensive.

Between $469 and $999.
Size DOES matter here!!!
I won't consider another tablet because of the processor becoming obsolete and the brightness issue.

Yes, I know, I'm ok with that. I think they will let the other apps in once there is enough public outcry. Trust me, once they realize that they can sell more units by allowing 3rd party apps, I believe they will.
Using the self contained monitor on the P4P+ has proven to be more reliable, brighter and faster than any other monitor I have used.
IOS or Android. Very little latency and clearer graphics. I agree that it is high price, but I can't see shelling out the same kind of money for a newer Ipad, which will still have me tethered with a hood on bright days.

Last edited:
Reactions: dronex123
Has anyone built their own (bigger and higher cell) batteries for use with the phantom drones?
Yes, use the search tool and look for battery mods. Also, next time try to stay on topic for each thread. This thread is about displays. Optionally, if you can't find your topic, you can post a new thread in the appropriate section of this forum.

Reactions: dronex123

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164