Where is my 198mah?

Reaction score
Firstly Greetings to everyone

İ' owner a Phantom 3 Adanced

As you know Phantom 3's batterys are 4480Mah but i have a problem with my batter or is that a problem?

i have two batterys

First one is charged as you see 40 times it shows 4282 ( İt was show 4302 when battery was %10 but when i charged it drop to 4282

And other battery is 8 times charged its show on display 4430 so Why the difference between batterys? there is someone have full capacity(4480)?

Sorry my bad english i hope you guys understand me

http://www.yukleresim.com/image/PzW

:
PzW

Firstly Greetings to everyone

İ' owner a Phantom 3 Adanced

As you know Phantom 3's batterys are 4480Mah but i have a problem with my batter or is that a problem?

i have two batterys

First one is charged as you see 40 times it shows 4282 ( İt was show 4302 when battery was %10 but when i charged it drop to 4282

And other battery is 8 times charged its show on display 4430 so Why the difference between batterys? there is someone have full capacity(4480)?

Sorry my bad english i hope you guys understand me

http://www.yukleresim.com/image/PzW

:
PzW
Check the cells on the batteries, when fully charged, each cell should show the same voltage or within ..03 per cell-- if any of the cells are lower the more that .03 from the next highest cell, then that cell is bad or going bad. Flying the battery down too low is one cause of cell imbalance-- especially if it is done multiple times. How low do you fly your batteries?

Just like any rechargeable battery, the total capacity will slowly decrease over time. After 40 charges and it only lost about 4% is not too bad. You might try conditioning the battery (bringing it down to 8% and then charging to full) to see if that helps, but we can really only expect a few hundred charges out of the batteries and yours seems like it is losing charge at about the correct rate.

I noticed right from the start that most of the time my battery was not getting charged to its full capacity. Turns out it was the charger because I have a new one that puts out 17.6 volts charges them fully. The other charger only puts out 17.2 which is not enough to get that last tiny bit of charge in. So it could be the charger.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT