Where is best deal currently on P4 Pro?

v2.0 is a pretty minor upgrade IMHO and not worth the extra $500 over Micro Center. I'll wait to see new prop noise reviews, before trying them on my original P4P, as that could be nice.

@jephoto, so it looks like the low price might have been due to the P4P V2 release. The V2 has a few new features:
  • OcuSync transmission system
  • DJI Goggles can be used wirelessly
  • Upgraded propulsion system with FOC sinusoidal driver ESCs
  • Quick-release low-noise props (also compatible with P4P)
I really would rather have the v2. But $400 is significant if the upgrades are minor.

v2.0 is a pretty minor upgrade IMHO and not worth the extra $500 over Micro Center. I'll wait to see new prop noise reviews, before trying them on my original P4P, as that could be nice.
I'll bet he new props are not compatible with the older craft. (And, yes I know they are with the Mavic. That's why I think they won't be with the Phantom)

I'll bet he new props are not compatible with the older craft. (And, yes I know they are with the Mavic. That's why I think they won't be with the Phantom)

DJI has already stated that they are compatible with the original P4P.

Reactions: Stimmy
So i just ended up doing an exchange for p4p v2.0 in bestbuy since i was still in my 45 day return and its same price...they had to do it online for me since it is not in stores...should see my new v2.0 saturday ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94