Where can I find support for my Phantom 4 Advanced?

Then you my friend are a very lucky person.

I followed up with the dji Store today and they've accepted a Warranty Claim. All the grief I've suffered is the result of a hardware failure with Compass 2. I'm waiting for approval for a replacement unit under warranty.

I may end up a very happy camper but, after my experiences to date, the air has certainly leaked out of the fun balloon :(. Hopefully I can get a compass calibration working with the replacement P4Adv. Then all I need to sort out is the Mainland Chinese Phone Number issue and try to get pinch to zoom working. I have used a Samsung tablet that supports pinch to zoom on a std P4 so obviously some Android devices do support pinch to zoom. It's not just available with Apple tablets or mini-tablets.

I'd appreciate knowing if anyone has used pinch to zoom (up to 2x) on their P4Adv (or even on there P4Pro). I'm just hoping that it works the same as it does on the std P4.

One thing I am happy about is the 2K video from the HDMI Output module from the P4Adv. Very nice quality compared to the std P4.

Be sure to get insurance on your drone too, it makes flying a lot more relaxing lol

Lets face it this stuff is pretty complicated. We might think that compass 2 is a backup and maybe it should be but the firmware update was wrong. I really don't know exactly where the fault lies but for a brand new product you do expect everything to 'just work' and it can take a while to sort out exactly what is wrong when it doesn't work. dji have accepted that it's a hardware error so I should be receiving a replacement P4Adv. I'm looking forward to not seeing a red error marquee once I connect to the replacement.
Yip second that,i gone grey from these things,,tbey can do head pretty good,best of luck with the new one ,;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72