What's the USB plug used for on the gopro when attached to the gimbal uses for

Reaction score
What's the USB plug used for on the gopro when attached to the gimbal? Anyone know? Does it charge the battery? Allow you to pick snapshot or video mode? The Zenmuse H3-3D manual doesn't really say speak to the functionality of the plug just how to connect it. I use the little scroll wheel on the upper left side of the RC to tilt the gimbal but that's about it? What functionality does connecting the gimbal cable allow me?

Last edited:
What's the USB plug used for on the gopro when attached to the gimbal? Anyone know? Does it charge the battery? Allow you to pick snapshot or video mode? The Zenmuse H3-3D manual doesn't really say speak to the functionality of the plug just how to connect it. I use the little scroll wheel on the upper left side of the RC to tilt the gimbal but that's about it? What functionality does connecting the gimbal cable allow me?

The USB ribbon feeds power to the camera and video to a 5.8GHz transmitter use for FPV.

Can I use let's say my boscam video transmitter? Do I need another cable or is it all proprietary?

Can I use let's say my boscam video transmitter? Do I need another cable or is it all proprietary?

Do you have the rest of the FPV video equipment such as mini iOSD and diversity monitor/receiver. If you have the iOSD then you will need a plug n play cable to connect both units. Also make sure the power lines going to the transmitter are not crossed (red is B+/Black ground) or you will short out the power supply feeding the TX.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen