Whats going on ,help please

Reaction score
Hi all Newbee here
So i will try and keep it short .im not new to drones but i am to this drone.
i have a P3S and updated the firmware and did a imu calibration o the gimbal and waited ?
Then this started to happen , what this all about ? please look here youtube]AjQfwkkunyg
i hope this link works , sorry if it dont
regards Sparkhe

Reactions: jephoto and Rmiller
Hi all Newbee here
i have a P3S and updated the firmware and did a imu calibration o the gimbal and waited ?
Then this started to happen , what this all about ? please look here youtube]AjQfwkkunyg
regards Sparkhe
Does not work the link

Maybe downgrade the firmware to what you had, then either re-install the update........or leave it alone.

Issues like this are why I haven’t updated my P3S firmware in 3 years.

Good luck. [emoji106]

Reactions: biggles2b
Have not seen that one before. I'd remember something like that. Maybe it's demon possessed. I sure hope someone can help you get that sorted out, and soon. Good luck.

Reactions: Sparkhe
Maybe downgrade the firmware to what you had, then either re-install the update........or leave it alone.

Issues like this are why I haven’t updated my P3S firmware in 3 years.

Good luck.
emoji106.png

Thanks for the advice ,i think that is going to be my only way forward or back :mad:

Reactions: Shoemaker

Like Captain said, if you can downgrade and get it back to where it was before the problems started, that may be your best/only option. I really do hope you can get that fixed.
I have not updated my FW in over a year because I am scared to death that I'll end up with a quivering machine that won't fly/fly correctly, instead of the amazing little long-distance flying camera with nine lives that it is.

Reactions: captainmilehigh
thanks for the all your suggestions , local priest said he could not help ,but worth a try :p:confused:
well i installed a older firmware and well i have a new problem as well ,main controller data error :(
so i still have a crazy camera and now this .
Yes i did reinstall firmware and still the same .
this is the problem when every think is so intertwined and this looks like its going to be expensive
think i will go back to my Tarot 550 at least if that goes wrong i know what i am doing.
thanks again for your suggestions .

Wow, That thing is going nuts ! looks like ROBO Cops on Steroids ! I have never seen anything like that before, I have a P 3 Adv. and a P4 and nothing has ever acted like this, If the Priest can't help maybe from above, I'd for sure contact DJI !
Good Luck
SteveP55

Wow, quite a display! There are some very smart and talented folks on this forum (not me). The fact that they are not responding tells me they are either stumped or, are researching this for you. My suggestion would be to either retry the update or back date the firmware. Other tan that, nothing.

Good luck.

Hi all Newbee here
regards Sparkhe
This also happens when the spindle of the camera gimbal is out of alignment. Is it possible that the camera has had a knock? Either way, search for Phantom 3 Camera repairs on YouTube because I fixed it when it happened to my old P3 camera but I can't remember the video I used.
Good luck :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT