Whatever happened to....

Reaction score
the law that was passed a few months ago regarding some kind of (test, ID card thingy) that was going to start in 2019? I'm guessing this is not required and only an option , I registered when it was mandatory but this did not exist then.. $20 for an ID card ? Seriously,:rolleyes:Order ID Card — Federal Drone Registration

This does not mention an ID card is needed.... >>>> Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS)

Last edited:
the law that was passed a few months ago regarding some kind of (test, ID card thingy) that was going to start in 2019? I'm guessing this is not required and only an option , I registered when it was mandatory but this did not exist then.. $20 for an ID card ? Seriously,:rolleyes:Order ID Card — Federal Drone Registration

This does not mention an ID card is needed.... >>>> Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS)

H.R. 302, AKA the “FAA Reauthorization Act of 2018”, requires the FAA to implement a number of changes in the rules for recreational flight. We are currently in a transition period while the FAA figures out how to do that.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th...02/text#toc-HFC2BF962EFA14270B797E485483D072C

Reactions: Fat Albert
That site is a scam. It's only $5 to register your drone. Register Your Drone
Registration is good for 3 years.
The wonderful use of the internet is slowly turning around to bite! It seems recently, every time we turn there is a hoax/scam to steal your identity so they can use your credit card to make purchases. It’s involving the banking, apple accounts etc...

The wonderful use of the internet is slowly turning around to bite! It seems recently, every time we turn there is a hoax/scam to steal your identity so they can use your credit card to make purchases. It’s involving the banking, apple accounts etc...

Hmm, how does Apple figure into this ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka