• Mavic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • P4P

• P3P

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hi guys, sorry if this shouldn't be here.

I have a Hubsan H501 drone with 6 batteries and range extender and case already setup, bought secondhand, video keeps cutting out. Bought 2nd hand Phantom 3 Std which had already had range extenders added and 2 batteries, case and phone holder. One battery refuses to work and video feed can be perfect one day, next day lose it 30 meters away. Normally its the app that loses it and I can still control with controller, but that still can cutout as well. Only the feed cuts out, memory card on drone records ok. Getting fed up flying to set up video or pic and 80% of time losing feed. Have heard of LightBridge for P3P? and P4 also Mavic and Spark? Decided to sell all drone gear and some bits and buy brand new so I know it should work 100%. Which is best for amatuer video photography but decent flying time, ease of setup and quality of images. Cant afford new but previous 2 drones cost, to me, a lot of money, £225 and £400 P3S. work hard and saved hard so don't wanna be disappointed again!! lol

Hi guys, sorry if this shouldn't be here.

I have a Hubsan H501 drone with 6 batteries and range extender and case already setup, bought secondhand, video keeps cutting out. Bought 2nd hand Phantom 3 Std which had already had range extenders added and 2 batteries, case and phone holder. One battery refuses to work and video feed can be perfect one day, next day lose it 30 meters away. Normally its the app that loses it and I can still control with controller, but that still can cutout as well. Only the feed cuts out, memory card on drone records ok. Getting fed up flying to set up video or pic and 80% of time losing feed. Have heard of LightBridge for P3P? and P4 also Mavic and Spark? Decided to sell all drone gear and some bits and buy brand new so I know it should work 100%. Which is best for amatuer video photography but decent flying time, ease of setup and quality of images. Cant afford new but previous 2 drones cost, to me, a lot of money, £225 and £400 P3S. work hard and saved hard so don't wanna be disappointed again!! lol
The P3 Standard is all you need. The flaws you described are most likely what drove the seller to part with it. The problem may very well be situated in the controller. Perhaps he messed up the installation of the range extenders? That would explain poor video feed. A new controller for around $75 could solve your problem.

But if you must start with a clean slate, I would look for a factory refurbished P3 Standard or P3 Professional. The last time I checked DJI had some refurbished P3 Pros available for $599.

Reactions: Ubntfp

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT