What it looks like through the eyes of someone with normal color vision.

OOO

Reaction score
Hi

This is my first color-graded drone footage. Since I am color-blind, any comments will be greatly appreciated. Please let me know what it looks like through the eyes of someone with normal color vision.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi

This is my first color-graded drone footage. Since I am color-blind, any comments will be greatly appreciated.
Please let me know what it look like through the eyes of someone with normal color vision.

Thanks

Hi nothjng wrong with colour,nice ,cool place to fly :rolleyes:

Reactions: OOO
For me the river shots were a touch on the heavy side for purple, but the sky was fine so maybe it was just how the rocks were.
What are you using to grade it?
Nice editing and music.

Reactions: OOO
Thank you very much for the feedback. I took these shots just before sunset. I'm using FCP for editing and color grading.

Last edited:
Hi

This is my first color-graded drone footage. Since I am color-blind, any comments will be greatly appreciated. Please let me know what it looks like through the eyes of someone with normal color vision.

Thanks

Not to go too much off topic, have you tried the Enchroma glasses give color blind people the ability to see colors that they would otherwise. There's a great video going around of a 66 year man who received a pair of gg glasses as gift and he sees colors for the first time.

Not to go too much off topic, have you tried the Enchroma glasses give color blind people the ability to see colors that they would otherwise. There's a great video going around of a 66 year man who received a pair of gg glasses as gift and he sees colors for the first time.

It is in my list but I haven't tried it yet. Need some time.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z