what is the current elevation record for a quadcopter?

Reaction score
Hey guys ...
I'm not interested in flying over 400',that being said I find I fascinating that such a small aircraft has the ability to fly very high.
I was talking with a friend and I said that the altitude record was around 4 miles ..
I did a search on you tube and only saw a 12,000 foot video..
I did a search and I couldn't find the flytrx leader board for altitude flights..
Anyway..
would someone provide a link to a super high flight so i can back up my statement to my friend...
thanks..
turbo..

Are we talking a THEORETICAL high altitude flight with a Phantom? And, if so, a "one way" or a "two way" flight? Unless of course a "one way flight" employs a ballistic parachute for the descent...

Are we talking a THEORETICAL high altitude flight with a Phantom? And, if so, a "one way" or a "two way" flight? Unless of course a "one way flight" employs a ballistic parachute for the descent...
I'm guessing how high and I too would be interested to know that number. I know there is the 500m limit but, how has has anyone gone?

There are YouTube videos of a guy taking a P2 up to 6500 ft. or so --- I saw it a couple years ago --- I think it was on stock battery which is impressive

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesmith1016