What is going on with my look straight down situation?

Reaction score
I have a really weird thing happening with my Phantom 4 Pro Advanced. I have my left trigger set to snap the camera straight down, and then straight back up again. What is happening is when I am looking straight down my screen will flip upside down completely. I think the drone - camera - remote is losing track of what is up and down and it is compensating incorrectly. It happens every time I look straight down. It happened today during an HDR shoot. I am a real estate photographer and always give a straight over head of a property, in AEB 5 shot burst mode. Look at this. Anyone see this problem?

Attachments

• overhead 1.png
    overhead 1.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 425
  • overhead zoom (1 of 1).JPG
    overhead zoom (1 of 1).JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 354
I have a really weird thing happening with my Phantom 4 Pro Advanced. I have my left trigger set to snap the camera straight down, and then straight back up again. What is happening is when I am looking straight down my screen will flip upside down completely. I think the drone - camera - remote is losing track of what is up and down and it is compensating incorrectly. It happens every time I look straight down. It happened today during an HDR shoot. I am a real estate photographer and always give a straight over head of a property, in AEB 5 shot burst mode. Look at this. Anyone see this problem?

Does this post sound like what you are seeing?
Newbe with a concern

Reactions: JoBe
What? I'm sorry I am not on this forum every day reading about problems with flipping screens. Is this a common thing?
Have you followed the link in my post? It answers your question and provides a link to possible solutions.
I'm sorry if it wasn't what you needed for your issue. Take care.

Reactions: JoBe and Tommygun45

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak