What do you guys think of the stock market crashing and the Corona virus craze?

Screen Shot 2020-03-13 at 7.55.00 PM.png

So true Dirk.
I wasn’t implying this isnt bad but it’s always something and always will. This will pass and things will get better and hopefully it will be quick. The media has made this crazy.
Its not helping it’s a political year ether and all are playing
on that. All we can do is try and not panic and be as sanitary as we possibly can. We should do that anyway.
If you look at just how many the statistics of the deaths from
just the flu this isn’t nothing.
The ones that do need to be concerned and not just with this
is the elderly, folks with weak immune system‘s which I have
due to radiation treatments last year ,folks with breathing issues and just sickly type people. We have to stay positive.
A person can think themselves sick without crap like this.

Yep grocery stores & walmart got no toilet paper they are limiting your purchase's because of shortages
Who needs toilet paper? I have an electric Bidet with a dryer on it. lol
Pioneer days they used a rag and rinsed it off. Life is tough and we have lost a lot of that toughness.

Who needs toilet paper? I have an electric Bidet with a dryer on it. lol
Pioneer days they used a rag and rinsed it off. Life is tough and we have lost a lot of that toughness.
Yep & they used to use urine for clothes washing before that in history. I'm just not ready for that

In Mexico it is widely popular to throw your rag or toilet paper in the trash because in Mexico there isnt a lot of plumbing. A lot of stuff will eat our feces if there isnt toilet paper products mixed with it.

Feces are composed of water, protein, undigested fats, polysaccharides, bacterial biomass, ash, and undigested food residues.

Dung beetles, rabbits, chimps, dogs are known to eat human feces because undigested foods.

Poop will naturally biodegrade it's when we add paper products and cleaning products to the water then our poop sticks around longer. Or in most cases the treatment plants in the United states some recycle the sewer water and use it as city drinking water that is 100% factual you can google it I live in a city that does the process and I drink bottle water.

Feces are composed of water, protein, undigested fats, polysaccharides, bacterial biomass, ash, and undigested food residues.

Dung beetles, rabbits, chimps, dogs are known to eat human feces because undigested foods.

Poop will naturally biodegrade it's when we add paper products and cleaning products to the water then our poop sticks around longer. Or in most cases the treatment plants in the United states some recycle the sewer water and use it as city drinking water that is 100% factual you can google it I live in a city that does the process and I drink bottle water.
That's funny. Maybe a little too much information.
I have studied some in the past, about the the way people dealt with this subject. Are we spoiled. WWJD.

We just had update on this our PM says now anyone coming to NZ must self quarantine for 2 weeks,now that's a holiday and probably put a few off coming here,,sorry all for that,bit beyond my control,like most country's I think this virus was here already before we realized what goes on, :rolleyes:

How can you be sure the bottled water WE drink is not that same recycled water going through a filter?

Reactions: MTO
What will end all this craziness is when the general population realizes that 90% of us are already infected and didn’t know.
Right now is a great opportunity to jump in the stock market before it’s to late.

You have to be careful in getting in the market now even though its seems like the right time , it just to volatile for most to sustain it.

More accounts will be blown up now because temptation to grab these prices are serious , but 50 point drops next day is to much risk .

This is where institutions have a huge advantage to average in on the Drops , where as much as i want to go in , day trading is the best bet for now as this type of action is just to much to bare .
I almost got caught in apple , had a good average but that 60 point drop would have crushed me , i got so lucky i did not hold overnight on Friday.

This is Brutal for anyone trying to get in on a good price.
Be Careful , look at that surge on friday that thought they had it made on Appl.

Screenshot 03-16-2020 19.15.36.png

You have to be careful in getting in the market now even though its seems like the right time , it just to volatile for most to sustain it.

More accounts will be blown up now because temptation to grab these prices are serious , but 50 point drops next day is to much risk .

This is where institutions have a huge advantage to average in on the Drops , where as much as i want to go in , day trading is the best bet for now as this type of action is just to much to bare .
I almost got caught in apple , had a good average but that 60 point drop would have crushed me , i got so lucky i did not hold overnight on Friday.

This is Brutal for anyone trying to get in on a good price.
Be Careful , look at that surge on friday that thought they had it made on Appl.

View attachment 117626

First time I bought AAPL it was at 550 a share then it split 5 for 1. Bought some more after that and then again. Just bought another 40 today. Eventually it will go back up, all I have to do is be patient.
I use to be into instant gratification and day trading. Now I just buy and hold and sleep good at night knowing I bought at a deep discount.
With all the chaos I’m still up 145%.

What do I think of the stock market crash? It's terrible for some who were anticipating cashing our their 401K in the next couple of years. It's a great opportunity for those that can stay in for the long term. Beyond the stock market is the negative economic impact on the people that don't have the luxury of working from home or are depending on others disposal income to provide them with an income.

What do I think of the Coronavirus? The same way I think about any illness that can claiming millions of lives. And it goes beyond the immediate issue of those that will die because of complications caused by this virus. The resources devoted to caring for those people don't materialize out of thin air. Healthcare is a limited resource. When that limit is reached there is potential for everyone in need of those resources to suffer.

Reactions: dronesky
Ummmmmm this virus thing seems to be closing us down worldwide now ,this is uncharted territory for us all now,,same boat but miles apart,,this might be the new norm for a while to come,oh well at least it's not a asteroid yet but that's another story lol
Remember wash those hands ?

Ummmmmm this virus thing seems to be closing us down worldwide now ,this is uncharted territory for us all now,,same boat but miles apart,,this might be the new norm for a while to come,oh well at least it's not a asteroid yet but that's another story lol
Remember wash those hands ?
This type of thing has happened many times in the past. We forget history. We need to learn from history. The last really big one was in 1918, 1919. Spanish flu - Wikipedia

This type of thing has happened many times in the past. We forget history. We need to learn from history. The last really big one was in 1918, 1919. Spanish flu - Wikipedia
Referances to your part of the world. In New Zealand, the flu killed an estimated 6,400 Europeans and 2,500 indigenous Maori in six weeks. [64] Geoffrey Rice has found that Maori died at eight times the rate of Europeans.[65]
Several Pacific island territories were hit particularly hard. The pandemic reached them from New Zealand, which was too slow to implement measures to prevent ships, such as the SS Talune, carrying the flu from leaving its ports. From New Zealand, the flu reached Tonga (killing 8% of the population), Nauru (16%), and Fiji (5%, 9,000 people).[95

Referances to your part of the world. In New Zealand, the flu killed an estimated 6,400 Europeans and 2,500 indigenous Maori in six weeks. [64] Geoffrey Rice has found that Maori died at eight times the rate of Europeans.[65]
Several Pacific island territories were hit particularly hard. The pandemic reached them from New Zealand, which was too slow to implement measures to prevent ships, such as the SS Talune, carrying the flu from leaving its ports. From New Zealand, the flu reached Tonga (killing 8% of the population), Nauru (16%), and Fiji (5%, 9,000 people).[95
Far out scary stuff,thanks for sharing that,, ?

• Haha
Reactions: dronesky

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spaz_12