What Are Your Own Personal Limits For Distance?

Reaction score
Curious what others have for their own personal limits in regards to distance they fly their Vision+.

Ground Station measured round trip flight distance in feet -> _____
Altitude climb -> ______
Battery % remaining upon landing -> _______

I've only done about 15,000ft with 500ft of altitude and from what I remember I had over 50% upon landing. Curious what other people use as personal limits for long distance flights.

Anon-e-mouse said:
Curious what others have for their own personal limits in regards to distance they fly their Vision+.

Ground Station measured round trip flight distance in feet -> _____ haven't tried
Altitude climb -> 1600 feet max
Battery % remaining upon landing -> 35%
distance 14000 altitude of 700 ft then i did some other mods and screwed up waiting for some new cables. hands were shivering since i recently lost a bird don't have flytrax ,couldn't take a snap shot

I've only done about 15,000ft with 500ft of altitude and from what I remember I had over 50% upon landing. Curious what other people use as personal limits for long distance flights.

What I do is fly into the wind fly until about 30/35% hit cancel on the low battery warning.and start the way back in attitude mode if I am doing 15/16 mps on the way out 17/18 mps on way back.have pushed it farther but that takes a little more skill.if you have more than one battery you can do a test run out about 4/5 km then return home.next flight you will know your speed and distance better by the third battery you will know just how far you can go each flite just a little longer.

Couple miles is the best I've done on my P2.

However, for long range flights, I pay close attention to the wind, am very conservative with battery, and try to only fly over "green" or otherwise not human populated places.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl