Well, Today Was Supposed to be the Big Day!

Reaction score
The P3S I ordered from Amazon was "on the truck for delivery!"

Unfortunately, it came off the UPS truck looking as if it had been kicked from Kentucky to Florida.

I thought it would be OK if the internal padding protected the P3S package, but when I opened the shipping box, THERE WAS NONE! Not a shred of protective material! No air pillows, bubble wrap, not even yesterday's newspaper!

The corner of the drone's box was crunched a little, too. I don't think I was paranoid to ship it back to Amazon for a replacement without even unboxing the P3S. (Amazon was great, BTW, with an instantaneous replacement order and a return authorization.)

So now the wait begins again. In the meantime maybe I can get the DJI Go app to download to my iPad Pro. I got it to load on my iPad mini, but I'd like to use the Pro for the firmware update and calibration.

That sucks... I would have been cursing so loud the Amazon distribution place would have heard me... getting excited to get it, then seeing that... ugh... well I hope your next one arrives intact and you get to fly soon.

Reactions: CoopCK
Yeah I would have been so [EXPLETIVE REMOVED]! Amazon is a good company for returns though, very easy. BTW BestBuy will price match Amazon.. Sooo if you want it sooner just cancel Amazon, go to BestBuy and show them the Amazon price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ROD PAINTER
Yeah I would have been so pissed! Amazon is a good company for returns though, very easy.

Yea, luckily. Still sucks... For stuff like that, I get more excited than Steve Martin in "The Jerk" when he gets the new phonebook... lol... (for you yunginns... Google it... lol)

Reactions: Big Bird and CoopCK
Thanks for the support! The replacement arrived quickly and in good shape. I have not flown it yet- several issues with my iPad tablet to negotiate around- but now everything seems to be communicating and I have been able to fly the simulator. First flight soon.

Reactions: Tarkington Studios
Thanks for the support! The replacement arrived quickly and in good shape. I have not flown it yet- several issues with my iPad tablet to negotiate around- but now everything seems to be communicating and I have been able to fly the simulator. First flight soon.

SWEET!!!!!

The P3S I ordered from Amazon was "on the truck for delivery!"

Unfortunately, it came off the UPS truck looking as if it had been kicked from Kentucky to Florida.

I thought it would be OK if the internal padding protected the P3S package, but when I opened the shipping box, THERE WAS NONE! Not a shred of protective material! No air pillows, bubble wrap, not even yesterday's newspaper!

The corner of the drone's box was crunched a little, too. I don't think I was paranoid to ship it back to Amazon for a replacement without even unboxing the P3S. (Amazon was great, BTW, with an instantaneous replacement order and a return authorization.)

So now the wait begins again. In the meantime maybe I can get the DJI Go app to download to my iPad Pro. I got it to load on my iPad mini, but I'd like to use the Pro for the firmware update and calibration.
..Time for drone delivery.

Reactions: CoopCK

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen