was raining but p4p+ in hand!

Reaction score
Was raining outside so I didnt really fly, but amazon made my week and brought my p4p+ to me today... got a case club case and some extra batteries coming tomorrow. Fingers crossed the weather will be good tomorrow

Was raining outside so I didnt really fly, but amazon made my week and brought my p4p+ to me today... got a case club case and some extra batteries coming tomorrow. Fingers crossed the weather will be good tomorrow
Nice man! Love my Case Club case so much btw! Can't beat their price and quality I don't think.

Nice man! Love my Case Club case so much btw! Can't beat their price and quality I don't think.

The case is already here and its really nice... they're sending me a replacement this one wasnt cut out properly. Their customer service is 10/10. Called the number on their card, an american answered on the 2nd ring, stayed on the phone until the pic I sent him went through and then scheduled a new one to be shipped tomorrow (called at 4pm their time). The foam cutout on top where the blades go isnt large enough so the blades get caught on the foam pretty bad. Trying to find a way to stuff the Thor charger in there that thing is a beast. Cant wait to fly this thing. The fit & finish is leaps above the p3s I have now.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl