Warning phantom 3 standard

Reaction score
I flew Now the Phantom 3 Standard mine and I first arrived to a height of 41 meters and stopped then he wrote me a warning of something main controller then went down to a height 20 and then Tisfti stole 31 and one then he again wrote it and stopped so some seven times and then flipped turned off the sign and skimmer Then I turned on and then everything follow normal what was it?

I say that I reached 41 meters and then he stopped and wrote me the warning on the side and then I went down to 20 meters and then I went up to 31 meters and he stopped again and then after five attempts to get down to 20 meters and then go up to 31 meters I dropped the skimmer and then again flew him to 31 and he Once I did not work and then I turned off the skimmer and then the sign and then turned on the remote control and then the skimmer and then he worked as usual (I was with my friend who had a pollinator and we flew together at different heights

??????????????????????
Shock_Shake Head.gif

Is this a translated post of some sort?? I can't make any sense out of what was said???

"Shaka, when the walls fell..."

For christ sakes, type coherent sentences. This is a board, you can setup your post and have it translated, people do it all the time.

Otherwise, I call: Trolling post.

"Shaka, when the walls fell..."

For christ sakes, type coherent sentences. This is a board, you can setup your post and have it translated, people do it all the time.

Otherwise, I call: Trolling post.
+1 on the Tamarian language reference.

To me, it sounds as if he is experiencing the 30m/50m flight restrictions and that app message, "Warning: Max Flight Altitude Reached. Adjust in Main Controller Settings if necessary."

Last edited:
Reactions: JSKCKNIT
+1 on the Tamarian language reference.

To me, it sounds as if he is experiencing the 30m/50m flight restrictions and that app message, "Warning: Max Flight Altitude Reached. Adjust in Main Controller Settings if necessary."
I think you might be right, only because I can speak tagolag, ifigao, a bit of pigeon English and a lot of Aussie slang.

Reactions: With The Birds
I think you might be right, only because I can speak tagolag, ifigao, a bit of pigeon English and a lot of Aussie slang.
So you must be Pinoy then? I love the Philippines and have been there many times. I'll be there again on Sept 3. :)

Reactions: TonyS
So you must be Pinoy then? I love the Philippines and have been there many times. I'll be there again on Sept 3. :)
No I'm not, but spent a year or two managing a new maintenance function at a new underground mine up at Kasibu. Beautiful place, great people and endless flying opportunities.

Reactions: Oso

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72