Warning - new scam targets drone operators

Your hands are kind of tied up so how would you stop it?

I do realize it's a joke.

Making a trip to Walmart before my next flight.

Reactions: DougAles
I had my first public flight at the beach yesterday (brand new pilot) and thought a couple of ladies were going to try that, but for some reason they seemed distracted. Must have been my hovering P4.

Reactions: DougAles
I had my first public flight at the beach yesterday (brand new pilot) and thought a couple of ladies were going to try that, but for some reason they seemed distracted. Must have been my hovering P4.

I have never been on the beach yet with my bird. Which beach in NJ or Maryland are drone friendly?

Weird, i had two guys approach me, im comfortable so i fine with it. They were both about 350 lbs. One had overalls and the other a safety orange colored tshirt, belly hanging below the bottom. Both sweating, looked like they just finished swapping a hemi, covered in grease. Said my drone was sexy. The one behind me running his hand on my backside telling me the same thing. Gulp. I did not want to cause a scene so i said thank you fellas. They said much obliged. Thanking God they left, i reached in my pocket and found an extra wallet!

Reactions: Erised and DougAles
Weird, i had two guys approach me, im comfortable so i fine with it. They were both about 350 lbs. One had overalls and the other a safety orange colored tshirt, belly hanging below the bottom. Both sweating, looked like they just finished swapping a hemi, covered in grease. Said my drone was sexy. The one behind me running his hand on my backside telling me the same thing. Gulp. I did not want to cause a scene so i said thank you fellas. They said much obliged. Thanking God they left, i reached in my pocket and found an extra wallet!

Now that’s funny. :)

Any chance you were flying on Brokeback Mountain?

^ i went because someone told me they had some nice foliage to film in November lol

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor