Wanted to purchase a sparkr

Reaction score
I may be the oldest Quadcopter pilot on this forum, At eighty i am haveing a fun experience flying the DJI drones. I have flown the P3S,P4,P4P and the MP. I have not flown a Spark. As you can tell i am hooked and love it. Looking for a Spark that i can afford. All of my Q have been purchased used. I have experienced a lot of fun experiences and Phantompilots have been a great help. Still learning! Contact me if you have a Spark for sale at a reasonable price. Please excuse my typ0 errors!

Last edited:
The Spark is a good machine for the price, I would highly recommend getting the RC with it though. When I purchased mine I didn't think I would need it but quickly found that it is much easier to fly with the actual RC and ended up purchasing it separately. With the RC it flies just like all the other DJI products. I'll keep an eye out for one for you as I'm not ready to part with mine yet. You may also try sparkpilots.zone

The Spark is a good machine for the price, I would highly recommend getting the RC with it though. When I purchased mine I didn't think I would need it but quickly found that it is much easier to fly with the actual RC and ended up purchasing it separately. With the RC it flies just like all the other DJI products. I'll keep an eye out for one for you as I'm not ready to part with mine yet. You may also try sparkpilots.zone

And anyone else that was thinking of dealing with Wanda1977,
Think again as it seems this was a scammer at work.

Thanks Ryantrax for being eagle-eyed.
As the saying usually goes if it's too good to be true it probably is.

Reactions: KentA

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94