Wanted DJI Phantom 2 Vision Plus Wi-Fi moduled

Reaction score
Does anyone have a Phantom 2 vision plus Wi-Fi module for sale or know where to get one.

It's hilarious that we are all having the same issue. I spoke to DJI last week. They have the part but are just refusing to sell them. They said to send the unit in and they will fix the issue and look for any others. I found a guy in SC that has some, but when he sent me one it did the same thing....black screen with full telemetry. He's going to send me another. Hopefully that works out. He's on ebay...I think its droneparts. I'm not vouching as of yet but he seems to be a nice guy and if this part works I will be looking to sell off this unit and move on.

It's hilarious that we are all having the same issue. I spoke to DJI last week. They have the part but are just refusing to sell them. They said to send the unit in and they will fix the issue and look for any others. I found a guy in SC that has some, but when he sent me one it did the same thing....black screen with full telemetry. He's going to send me another. Hopefully that works out. He's on ebay...I think its droneparts. I'm not vouching as of yet but he seems to be a nice guy and if this part works I will be looking to sell off this unit and move on.
Thanks for that info, DJI are without a doubt the worst company I have ever dealt with and there product reliability is non existent not to mention their shocking support. If you locate another source please let me know. Thank you.

Mike Holt
530-277-5366

Tell him Jerry from Florida sent you.
( he is in California, be courteous of time change, thanks )
Cheapest, and guarantees his parts 100%.

J Dot
:cool:

Thanks Jerry, any chance you would have an Email address. I am in Sydney Australia.

Hello Barra,
I sent it to you in a PM ( conversation )
Hope he can help you!

J Dot
:cool:

i sent my P2V+ V3 back to DJI, and I got this invoice.
funny thing the battery only flew twice after it failed (cell error) and the black screen issue showed up on the 3rd flight. I even lost the camera function around the 6th time.

It turned out that mine is STILL under warranty so they fixed it in 1,5 months (had to wait for replacement unit(s).

In my opinion this price is what the used "working" P2s are trending on ebay etc..
cheers
upload_2016-12-15_9-15-29.png

please pm the guy email in cali i am also in florida and if there is no other way around this then I will need a wifi module also

Living in the uk and had a hard time getting hold of a new wifi module.
I eventually found one from a dealer and fitted myself, they are becoming very hard to find

If anyone needs a module, send me a PM. I'll sell it for what I bought it for off ebay. I got frustrated and left the P2V+ in the dust.

Does anyone know where I can pick up the Wi-Fi module from? Ideally UK but will pay international shipping if I need to. Can't find one anywhere! Certainly wont be buying a newer Phantom if I can't fix this one, doesn't bode well for future spare part availability.

Does anyone know where I can pick up the Wi-Fi module from? Ideally UK but will pay international shipping if I need to. Can't find one anywhere! Certainly wont be buying a newer Phantom if I can't fix this one, doesn't bode well for future spare part availability.
Hi i had the same problem they are really hard to get hold of especially in the uk as i found out. Terrible service from dji not to offer spares on what was an expensive item only a few years back. I contacted them to try and purchase one, they told me the phantom 2 v+ is not supported anymore. I said i didnt want support, just for them to sell me a part, they said they could not sell and to try ebay. They sell used on ebay for £120-160 and dont show up that often on there. What is the problem with your module? If its the live video did you do the ping test?

Yeah did the ping test, extender and first board used for telemetry etc ping ok. 2nd board no response.
Whilst it's still useable it's kind of hard to take pics blind.

If anyone needs a module, send me a PM. I'll sell it for what I bought it for off ebay. I got frustrated and left the P2V+ in the dust.
Hi.
Can you tell me please, where to buy a DJI Phantom 2 Vision Plus V2.0 WiFi Module??
Greetings Coty

Hi.
Can you tell me please, where to buy a DJI Phantom 2 Vision Plus V2.0 WiFi Module??
Greetings Coty
Hi you can try ebay they do come up but check everyday as they sell quick. Or try to find someone on here selling one but they are almost impossible to get new atleast in the uk they are. As ive already said mine was repaired via the flash method so if you still have the old one that could be an option for you. Good luck.
Paul

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor