Wanted Charge Port from a Phantom 3 Battery

Reaction score
I want to use my old Phantom 3 chargers on my Phantom 4 Batteries. The chargers are exactly the same except for how they plug into the Battery . Since I have both Phantom 3 and Phantom 4 batteries , there should be away to make a plug in adapter. I know it works because I made one with the female end of a 3 battery charger adapter I paid $5 from china and cut the female port off and soldered it to a Phantom 4 Charger lead $4 each from china. But there should be a even cheaper way to do this but I can't find a socket like what is used on a P3 battery. Anyone one else tried this? I need the same socket as that of a P3 battery to make more of these. I designed it so you can only pug it in one way so as not to reverse polarity. I have several P3 chargers but only 1 for the P4

Last edited:
That would work ,thanks. I just didn't want to cut the original charger cords in case I want to sell them some day. The reason for all this is I have (5) P3 chargers that I bought so I could charge all my P3 batteries at once, but only have (1) P4 Charger. To have these adapters would save me from buying more P4 chargers and just use my P3 chargers with adapters .There's allot of P3 owners that have added the p4 to there collection, .I can't believe someone has not made something like this.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72