VR DJI app does not work with Phantom 3 Standard.

I even got the VR headset to work. Because of the 60 mph gusts tomorrow I'll have to wait to try it. I love it when a plan comes together. Sometimes computers and electronic devices like to mess with me but I prevailed this time. .

Reactions: p3s_noob
I even got the VR headset to work. Because of the 60 mph gusts tomorrow I'll have to wait to try it. I love it when a plan comes together. Sometimes computers and electronic devices like to mess with me but I prevailed this time. .
Good to hear it's working out. But remember this line from your post also applies to the Standard. "All other flight modes (including FPV, Waypoint, Orbit and VR with Immersive/Joystick Head Tracking OFF) are unaffected. Meaning if your going to fly in VR mode leave the Immersive/Joystick Head Tracking OFF. Otherwise the RTH fail-safe (when control is lost) will cause the drone to just hover, not return home.

Reactions: DigitalSkyPilot
" If you already installed one of these firmwares, we highly recommend not using these flight modes until the issue is fixed with a DJI firmware update" I may have been wrong with the correct product of concern or the problem in question. but it doesn't make me comfortable using their apps that are having problems
Whatever. I may not understand all the jargon but I do know that I am having problems. I follow the instructions to the letter and it doesn't work.

( P3S has issues with Litchi and that's well document on their site.
)[/QUOTE]
I use litchi 3.10.1 on android and P3S, and no issues at all.

Reactions: DigitalSkyPilot

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart