Video Transmission To Ipad Mini Problem Since Update 8/2017

Reaction score
I have been using my dedicated Ipad mini with my P3P for 2 years without a problem. I updated the AC to 1.11.20. RC to 1.9.2 and Go App to 3.1.13, all without a problem. First time I flew, I get a message "Mobil device fully loaded" and a partial green screen in the camera view. I tried another Ipad Mini. Same problem. I tried my Iphone 7plus, and had no problem. Looking at the forums, it seems i'm not the only person. Any word on DJI fixing this problem? At this point, I really don't want to, and should not have to, upgrade my device. Most of what I have read points to the Go App.

Reactions: Al_FLP
I had the same problem with my Phantom 3 Pro. The video is recoded well on the mini sd but the transmission to the ipad is terrible. Have read some same problems is DJI have a recommendation or what DJI go App is good to use and what Firmware update should the bird be using to get back to stable.

The software is Go App 3.1.11
Aircraft 1.8.80+
Remote Cntrl 1.8.0

Last edited:
Have the same problem. July 's update locked up my Ipad and had no map to work with. Now the Aug update has messed my video up but I have maps again. Guess I may have to go back to Litchi app till they get this mess fixed with the I pads.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka