video quality

Reaction score
Hi
Should I download my video via the USB cable or directly from the SD card using my Mac.

Playback seems jittery when on my mac when downloading direct from the SD card, Plays beautify on my iPad pro when downloaded via the SD card using the official apple cable.

IMHO
I take my video straight off the SD card and pass it through the GoPro program then it can be watched on anything. If I try to watch it straight from the card through VLC it's jittery as my laptop wouldn't be powerful enough to show it

Hi, I've just downloaded the go pro app ok my mac, when I click on add file the folder doesn't show up in finder. If I insert the memory card and click add file it still doesn't show up in finder ?

Maybe try and move the file from you're card to your mac first. Dont know much about mac machines, but it may not recognize the file until it is on the computer

I load my video onto my PC to edit it, then I load the edited video back onto the SD card. I then use this card reader and plug it into my iPhone or iPad and tada! 1080p rock solid.
0f1d071d90dec41f4e6783ef6feadcea.jpg

Amazon.com : SD Card Reader for iPhone iPad WOPOW Trail and Game Camera Card Reader, 8 Pin Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader Adapter : Sports & Outdoors
Can even get my videos onto Instagram at a fairly decent quality.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72