Video feed to mobile device erratic

Reaction score
I flew today and experienced a very choppy and erratic video feed to my mobile device. The video from the SD card is perfect. I tried a couple of different cables to the controller and that helped some. I noticed on the USB output on the controller that no matter which cable I put on, there seems to be some movement when it is plugged in. Is there any way to bolster the USB output connection without damaging the controller?

USB port on the RC should be quite stable. I use thin cable and long enough as not to exert any load onto the port. If you have a thick cable, tie it to side rail.

Few questions:
1. Are you seeing only video feed as choppy and no other display gets bad?
2. Do you see bad quality even at short distances?

Few questions:
1. Are you seeing only video feed as choppy and no other display gets bad?
2. Do you see bad quality even at short distances?
It is only the video feed that is choppy and it is a short distances, 15-20 feet away. As I said the video from the SD card is perfect though

Choppy video feed normally is due to poor antenna connection/ orientation but 15 feet is really a very short distance and signal can transmit even without good antenna connection. Other possibilities are bad USB connection or bad chip on Gimbal.

Open the RC from the back where USB card is mounted and physically check for loose connections on the connector. Be careful, ribbon cables/ connectors are delicate.

Choppy video feed normally is due to poor antenna connection/ orientation but 15 feet is really a very short distance and signal can transmit even without good antenna connection. Other possibilities are bad USB connection or bad chip on Gimbal.

Open the RC from the back where USB card is mounted and physically check for loose connections on the connector. Be careful, ribbon cables/ connectors are delicate.
I will check it out, thanks for your help

I have nothing to add here..........

BEST AVATAR EVER!!!!!!

Restore the roar!

Yup, it's a classic !!

Other then Miggy and Castellanos, the whole team is going to be new.

And, as the old saying goes..... "Good pitching always beats good hitting"....... I'll take either

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94