Video editing

Reaction score
I am flying a phantom 3 standard.
I am using the Dji go app and for the photos and videos I am not impressed with sky pixels. You can only share to a couple apps and it does not allow for very good editing. Plus it adds these ridiculous captions. Any suggestions? Should I be using the litchi app? From my phone gallery video files that I have created are too large to email? I need this stream lined.
Any suggestions? Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G935T using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: dirkclod
Reactions: Kevinn411
Hit films looks awesome. I've downloaded it to my p.c..uploaded my videos from my dji standard via usb to p.c.. I thought I was all set but wait..hit films is not recognizing video format. Pictures are in jpeg but I'm not sure about videos. Next to image it just says dji_0034.mov? I see there is a premium format ads on i
b6f48a842dd1110b0fae8c8d4eb6caee.jpg
can purchase but not sure if it is what I need. Any thoughts? Thanks

Hit films looks awesome. I've downloaded it to my p.c..uploaded my videos from my dji standard via usb to p.c.. I thought I was all set but wait..hit films is not recognizing video format. Pictures are in jpeg but I'm not sure about videos. Next to image it just says dji_0034.mov? I see there is a premium format ads on i
b6f48a842dd1110b0fae8c8d4eb6caee.jpg
can purchase but not sure if it is what I need. Any thoughts? Thanks

I would have to direct you to their forum as I've not had that issue.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94