Video editing question

Reaction score
Greetings from the Lowcountry. I am getting more and more requests for video, which is great as I have a genuine interest in that area. The question is a problem I am having with my work. (you can see it on YouTube at Sky Pilot
The issue is jerky playback. I fly as smooth as possible but my work is not as smooth as many of the others I follow. Is it my Phantom 3 Pro? The micro D cards? My computer? Software? I use adobe premiere elements 15. I have a Dell Inspiron 7352, WIndows 10 Home, I7 processor, 64 bit operating system. 8 gb of RAM.
When I do my editing, I always reboot and shutdown all programs except the Adobe PE15.
Thank you and Fly Well My Friends

Can you point to a section any of your videos which you think are jerky.....I've had a quick look at them on your link, and they all seem smooth on my computer (27" iMac).

Saw a bit of stuttering. A guess would be the heavy program premier. Have you tried windows movie maker to see if the same thing happens? When viewing the original footage on the card, does it stutter there too?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan