Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Video editer

Discussion in 'FPV (First Person View)' started by doubledose, Mar 28, 2015.

1. doubledose

I have seen some post on here about using a video editer to combine phantom gopro video and telemetry video into one video. But I have searched a lot and cannot find what I am looking for. So if there is anyone out there using a program to combine there videos together, please post info about the software and where you got it at.
    Thanks
    Wayne

2. jason

Wayne are you looking to buy editing software that will do pic n pic or for free software that will do the same thing?

I'm not familiar free software but here are some that will do the job for under a thousand. Vegas Pro 13, Edius and Adobe cloud (Premiere Pro & After Effects)

3. SteveMann

You may be thinking of Dashware which takes the flight data from a Flytrex unit and lets you put custom overlays on your video files.

4. Hughie

Wondershare is relatively cheap and does do PIP. I think there is a trial version.

Are you after PIP or are you after putting instruments on your video.

Two completely different things.

5. doubledose

I am wanting to do the video in a video. Since posting I have discovered that I can do this with adobe premier of which I own a copy of. I have used this for years just putting regular videos together and never knew it could do this. After I posted this and seen Jason Pointed out adobe, I started to do a little research and I am able to do this in adobe.
    So thanks for the info everyone.
    Wayne