Vibration

Reaction score
I purchased a set of T-Motors and installed them on my Phantom. Installed the stock props and all was good. Very please with the upgrade. I then purchased 2 sets of Zinger wooden props balanced. I installed the wooden props and the vibration is so bad all the video is blurry. I purchased a balancer and check the wooden props and all but one was dead on balanced.
I balanced the one and installed them back onto the Phantom. Still have a vibration and bad video. I installed the stock props back onto the Phantom and all is good. No vibration and clear video. do you have any ideas what may be the problem?

Thanks
Tom

Check from center of shaft hole to each end of prop, sounds like the hole may have been drilled off center.

I've been running tri-blades on my F450 for a month or so... they are awesome!

I have been using those triblades for a while and are awesome, takes a bit of balancing but using a dubro balancer has got them real nice for me, I get a little low rpm vibration and also when rising very quickly but they are awesone. Here is some flying with them on my Phantom.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jTnb-szvYE[/youtube]

On my Tiger motors flying the same way with stock props gives better battery time as they have way more lift and great for a heavier phantom. Flying flatout in manual chews through battery more but thats the same with all props, overall I am very happy with these. A stiffer version of these would be great but they are so much better then every other prop I have tried lift wise that the softness isnt as big a deal.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl