Vertical Studio - Looking for Beta Testers

The last shot orbit is what I thought was great. Will come in handy for sure!

So then, when it lost tracking, did the phone give a warning? How did you finally discover tracking was lost? Just by looking at the screen?

Reactions: Neil Mathew
The last shot orbit is what I thought was great. Will come in handy for sure!

So then, when it lost tracking, did the phone give a warning? How did you finally discover tracking was lost? Just by looking at the screen?

No warning. I looked back after a bit and saw the drone wasn't facing or following me.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Squirrel!
camera folow but aircraft not move . hơw can i set it auto
sr . my bad english

Reactions: Squirrel!
camera folow but aircraft not move . hơw can i set it auto
sr . my bad english
The aircraft does not follow by itself. The tracking looks after the gimbal. You still have to fly the aircraft.

Neil,
I've been reading these posts and your web sight forum. I am concerned that you are painting yourself into a corner using iOS and Android. I think you should 'cut the cord' on these platforms and build us an 8 core ARM processor using Linux. I hope you can see the benefits.

I'm sure they are going to cut making iOS and Android.[emoji3]. It's only 97% of the tablet market. Linux may be great, but only makes up 2.5% of the market. Don't think that would be a very good sales move.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi everyone, just wondering if you have to switch to vertical studio app during flight? I can't seem to take off with vertical app. Also I found that after switching to vertical studio app and trying to switch back to djigo app. Djigo app would crash and ask me to power off aircraft and start again. I am using iPhone 6 Plus . Thanks in advance if anyone has same issues.

Last edited:
The aircraft does not follow by itself. The tracking looks after the gimbal. You still have to fly the aircraft.
Thanks so much . i also thinks aircraft can fly folow the tracking point

Hi everyone, just wondering if you have to switch to vertical studio app during flight? I can't seem to take off with vertical app. Also I found that after switching to vertical studio app and trying to switch back to djigo app. Djigo app would crash and ask me to power off aircraft and start again. I am using iPhone 6 Plus . Thanks in advance if anyone has same issues.

You need to take off using the RC with Vertical Studio. The standard way to take off is to pull both joysticks inwards and down to start the motors. Then just throttle up.

Neil,
I've been reading these posts and your web sight forum. I am concerned that you are painting yourself into a corner using iOS and Android. I think you should 'cut the cord' on these platforms and build us an 8 core ARM processor using Linux. I hope you can see the benefits.
Thanks for the feedback! Which drone platform do you normally use ?

I'm sure they are going to cut making iOS and Android.[emoji3]. It's only 97% of the tablet market. Linux may be great, but only makes up 2.5% of the market. Don't think that would be a very good sales move.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
How about for the raspberry pi then? :)

Hi Dave. Ok we know what's wrong and we're fixing it. The app always tries to validate your purchase and it cannot do it without the internet. We're fixing this so it only needs o do this once when you buy it :) The next release should be in a day or two.
Hi Neil, tried it today after upgrading to 1.0.5 and all is good, no need to tether or have it connected to WiFi. Sweet

Cheers

Dave

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Just purchased Pro. Looking forward to what I can create! :D:cool:

Then how does the orbit function or follow me work?

Neil,
D*#k ! lol

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart