Vertical Studio - Looking for Beta Testers

Neil, still no good I'm afraid. I either have to be conneted to my home wifi network or tethered to my mobile phone. Once I'm connected I can then shut off Wifi / stop tethering and all is good. If I close the VS app and re-open it it's still fine without the signal. I can then go back and forth between DJI Go and VS and seems to be no problems, just on first connection....

The first thing the app says once loaded is make sure your connected to the internet.

Any idea??

Dave

Hi Neil, didn't think to check that!!! Only downloaded on Friday, tried it out and paid for the upgrade straight after...I was on 1.0.2 have now updated to 1.0.4. Can't try it tonight but will tomorrow and report back. Thanks for the heads up [emoji5]

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

It won't let me unlock the video, does not recognize that I am connected to the Internet. Also I sure hope it's free since I paid 30.00 for the app.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Ok now I'm confused, when I bought the app 1.1.0 it was 27.99, now to upgrade to pro it's another 27.99 or am I missing something.
I am currently on 1.1.1
I also see that when I read back on this forum this app was released premature, you shouldn't have to read a forum to understand what the heck is going on with an app you purchased.
My mistake????
So far I wouldn't recommend this to my worst enemy.

Last edited:
Hi @DownUnder, you're going to get the tracking, walls and path design functionality for the same price. We're not sure what other feature's we'll be adding in the future and to be honest, this is a constantly evolving vision for us, as I'm sure it is for you guys as we keep getting new ideas. So I can't comment about future as yet unknown features. For now - yes. Same price.
Keep your vision :)
I'm out!

Last edited:
Neil, still no good I'm afraid. I either have to be conneted to my home wifi network or tethered to my mobile phone. Once I'm connected I can then shut off Wifi / stop tethering and all is good. If I close the VS app and re-open it it's still fine without the signal. I can then go back and forth between DJI Go and VS and seems to be no problems, just on first connection....

The first thing the app says once loaded is make sure your connected to the internet.

Any idea??

Dave
Hi Dave. Ok we know what's wrong and we're fixing it. The app always tries to validate your purchase and it cannot do it without the internet. We're fixing this so it only needs o do this once when you buy it :) The next release should be in a day or two.

Reactions: DaveB68
I see that now, but should one have to rely on a forum after purchasing an app from Apple App Store, seems ridiculous.
Buddy!

hi @Suntana. Apologies for the issues you're having. While transitioning the iOS app to a try free buy later model we made an accidental update that was unable to verify previous purchases to enable access to existing customers. We are quickly resolving this issue and we'll be able to push out an update that will fix your problem within the next 2 days. In the mean time if you have an android device I'll be happy to give you a free download for Android to use Vertical Studio until we fix iOS. Thanks a lot :)

UPDATE FOR ORIGINAL BETA TESTERS OF VERTICAL STUDIO

Hi guys,

If you've been a beta tester for Vertical Studio in the past, you're probably wondering why the beta app is missing from the app store and the play store. There's definitely been some miscommunication on our part about the status of the beta program and we apologize for that. Here is what is happening:

We will be launching a new beta program and sending out emails to beta testers who have given us great feedback in the past with promo codes to install the new beta app that will be up to date with the latest app updates for both iOS and Android. Please be patient while we set up the new beta program. You will get access to your beta apps again. As a beta tester you will get access to the newest features in VS, before we release them to the public.

Note that this is not a call for new beta testers. We are not accepting any more requests for beta apps or promo codes and will only be doing this for our past beta users.

Thanks again for all your help and for your patience through this process.

Cheers,
Neil

I am interested in Beta testing your app. I have a Phantom 3 Advanced and I presently use Lichi with IOS (iPad).

Looking for something better.

Thanks.

No worries :) We like when people are angry they can't use VS. It only means you love VS :)

Please let me know if this works and if I can help you in any way.
24b002487b7d0b282839a3f15e570f9a.jpg

When I originally purchased the iOS app it was listed at 27.99. No problem downloading, but in order to record I am being asked to upgrade to pro for an additional 27.99.

IOS APP is now TRY FREE, BUY LATER as well.

Hi guys,

The latest update to iOS (1.1.2) is now on the app store and it allows a free download with a paid upgrade to record - just like on Android.

We know a lot of you have been waiting for an iOS trial version of Vertical Studio and we're happy to say you can now get here: Vertical Studio iOS.

If you have already purchased Vertical Studio - Just upgrade the app. It should automatically detect if you have already purchased the app and enable the upgrade.

As always, we would appreciate it if you guys could share this with any other groups you're part of.

Cheers :)
Neil

24b002487b7d0b282839a3f15e570f9a.jpg

When I originally purchased the iOS app it was listed at 27.99. No problem downloading, but in order to record I am being asked to upgrade to pro for an additional 27.99.

Hi Suntana,

What version of the app do you have on the phone right now ? Could you screenshot the version in the settings page ?

I am interested in Beta testing your app. I have a Phantom 3 Advanced and I presently use Lichi with IOS (iPad).

Looking for something better.

Thanks.

You can download the app and try it now! The upgrade the record video is $19.99 USD

Vertical Studio iOS

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT