Vertical Studio - Looking for Beta Testers

I've had to be connected every time I've used it...Had to teather to my phone or it wouldn't let me record. Kept getting a message. I'll boot up the software now and let you know what is says..

I've had to be connected every time I've used it...Had to teather to my phone or it wouldn't let me record. Kept getting a message. I'll boot up the software now and let you know what is says..
Interesting. Could you send me a screen shot or screen record of what it's showing you ? It may be a bug we need to fix. Thanks for pointing this out!

Neil, after booting up the P3 going into DJI Go, then coming out after IMU warm up. Then start VS. VS starts OK then when I hit record it states "to start recording, please upgrade to Vertical Studio Pro for null" 2 buttons, either Cancel or Purchase.

After hitting purchase (which I previously did when I paid) I get another message "Still loading inventory info" does this every time I hit record.

If I enable WiFi, either through home network or tethered when out and about I can then record. Strangely once I can record I can then disable WiFi again, even if I exit the app and go back in.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Would it be possible if I beta tested the app for the phantom 3 standard.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hey Neil, I sent you a PM no rush, just trying to figure something out.

Reactions: Neil Mathew
Neil, after booting up the P3 going into DJI Go, then coming out after IMU warm up. Then start VS. VS starts OK then when I hit record it states "to start recording, please upgrade to Vertical Studio Pro for null" 2 buttons, either Cancel or Purchase.

After hitting purchase (which I previously did when I paid) I get another message "Still loading inventory info" does this every time I hit record.

If I enable WiFi, either through home network or tethered when out and about I can then record. Strangely once I can record I can then disable WiFi again, even if I exit the app and go back in.

Hi Dave,

Can you go into the play store and make sure you have the latest version of Vertical Studio ? This problem has been resolved (or so I thought) in the latest release. Check the play store to see if there's an update - if so, update the app and then try this again. If this is still an issue, msg me here again and we'll get on this ASAP.

I've also been an iOS Beta Tester since December, but when I tried to update app (to the latest with Walls) as suggested by Neil, it wouldn't let me update unless I pay $19.99.
Maybe this is how BETA testers will get the app as promised for free.

ANDROID: We have released a new Vertical Studio app on the Play Store and deprecated the old app. The new app contains an in-app purchase to upgrade to Pro. Do not delete your current app. I will personally send you a promo code for the new app.

Neil, Can you confirm?

I can't download on the App Store there is no free version

Hi Dave,

Can you go into the play store and make sure you have the latest version of Vertical Studio ? This problem has been resolved (or so I thought) in the latest release. Check the play store to see if there's an update - if so, update the app and then try this again. If this is still an issue, msg me here again and we'll get on this ASAP.
Hi Neil, didn't think to check that!!! Only downloaded on Friday, tried it out and paid for the upgrade straight after...I was on 1.0.2 have now updated to 1.0.4. Can't try it tonight but will tomorrow and report back. Thanks for the heads up [emoji5]

Hi Neil, didn't think to check that!!! Only downloaded on Friday, tried it out and paid for the upgrade straight after...I was on 1.0.2 have now updated to 1.0.4. Can't try it tonight but will tomorrow and report back. Thanks for the heads up [emoji5]

ok PHEW! that makes me feel a lot better haha. Try this with 1.0.4 and tell me whether you're having the issue :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart