Vertical Studio - Looking for Beta Testers

Nope. the app supports both iOS and Android. The Android and iOS betas are already available and the final version will be out soon! We're promoting both apps to release in 2- 3 days.

GREAT NEWS!!!

Any future plans of incorporating fpv vr support?

Thanks,
Aaron

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Neil, can you provide an idea of timing for when I could be allowed access to the iOS beta? I signed up yesterday and I'd love to give the app a try and hopefully start using it.
Hey @CHunter415, the beta is over but we're going to be releasing the app for everyone to download in a few days. You'll get it soon!

Reactions: cactusfrog
Thanks Neil, for keeping us testers updated. I'm happy enough with previous build. The subject sometimes easily lost. But it worked well most of the time. Will give a thorough review when I got time to test the latest version, especially on the new Wall feature. Thanks

I'm very happy with the app even in beta. It was good enough to capture lots of action minutes. I did a lot of contracts during summer since I'm also in men biking/road cycling and also wake boarding (south hemisphere here...) so I have some clients in those sports. Me and my clients got really impressed at times, and I felt it gave my P3P greater capability. Too bad the beta has expired. I still film and shoot in manual control but the tracking can be a bless at times so I'm looking forward to try the final version even if it's paid.

Hey guys. Just wanted to let you all know that we're going to be presenting Vertical Studio at the New York City Drone Film Festival on March 5th. I'm hoping to get a lot more people interested in our work there. You've all been so very supportive and helpful so far and I thank you for that :)

Here's a video we filmed for the event, showing off some car filming.

Nice looking Neil. I want to sign up. I fly a P3P, and would like to get a really good "follow" capability.

Reactions: Neil Mathew
I'm very happy with the app even in beta. It was good enough to capture lots of action minutes. I did a lot of contracts during summer since I'm also in men biking/road cycling and also wake boarding (south hemisphere here...) so I have some clients in those sports. Me and my clients got really impressed at times, and I felt it gave my P3P greater capability. Too bad the beta has expired. I still film and shoot in manual control but the tracking can be a bless at times so I'm looking forward to try the final version even if it's paid.
Thanks @AlexSP! You're the best. Don't worry about the beta you'll be able to get the app on the live Play Store/ App store in the next few days.

Perfect. When will it be available? Are there beta spots still available?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart