Vertical Studio - Looking for Beta Testers

Signed up yesterday. But not sure they will want such a noob as me :) But what the hey, more eyes lookin at something stands a better chance of seeing the obvious :)

Reactions: Neil Mathew
cYKmgY5.png

I have a question about the image Neil posted.

What do the Height and Distance in the image represent? Are the values shown for the app or the aircraft? I would guess the app based on the spot of the a/c.

Interesting! I never thought of that potential confusion! The telemetry bar is actually all aircraft information - height (above ground), speed, distance (from operator), GPS status, RC link status, GPS satellite count and Battery Level. Should we make the notation more clear in some way ? Any suggestions ?

I just signed up today for iOS. I hope you're still accepting beta testers.
Yes! Still accepting beta testers. If you haven't received an invite yet, it's because we're batching the number of invites we send out per week. So if you haven't gotten an invite from us already, you'll get it next week. Thanks for your patience :)

Signed up yesterday. But not sure they will want such a noob as me :) But what the hey, more eyes lookin at something stands a better chance of seeing the obvious :)
The whole point of Vertical Studio is to turn noobs into Pros so you bet we want you :D In fact I'm really eager to hear your feedback so once you get your invite please give us all the feedback you can at Vertical

Cheers!

Well, right now I am without a P3. At least one that has a functioning camera :( Not sure how this is going to play out. 2 days old and its already dead.

I see that you've been sent an email on December 30th. Could you look for the email using this information.

The sender email is: [email protected]

The subject line is :
TestFlight: Perceptiv Labs Inc. invited you to test Vertical Studio

Hi Neil,

The email I received noted that I would receive a download link "in a few minutes"....I don't have it in my mailbox...
I see that you've been sent an email on December 30th. Could you look for the email using this information.

The sender email is: [email protected]

The subject line is :
TestFlight: Perceptiv Labs Inc. invited you to test Vertical Studio

Hi Neil,

Yes, I got your email which said I should receive a download link 'In a few minutes" but never received that link.....

below is the only email I received:

I also sign in for Beta test and looking forward to experience yours amazing technology on follow focus on inspire pro x5.Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

The whole point of Vertical Studio is to turn noobs into Pros so you bet we want you :D In fact I'm really eager to hear your feedback so once you get your invite please give us all the feedback you can at Vertical

Cheers!

Well, I took my first extended flight around with my P3P today. Shot about 29m of video between two batteries. My longest flights so far :) So I am ready to give your app a go.

Have you sent invites out? I haven't seen anything in my inbox.

Hi Neil,

The email I received noted that I would receive a download link "in a few minutes"....I don't have it in my mailbox...

Hi Neil,

Yes, I got your email which said I should receive a download link 'In a few minutes" but never received that link.....

below is the only email I received:
I actually see you've been sent a notification on December 30th, strange. I just resent you an invite. Hope that works!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart